Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JUNIOR'S FIRST

just wanted to share with you a few of the first things that junior has pressed out this past week. and we can hardly keep ourselves from spoiling the wedding we have been working on...august is just to0 far away to wait.

but, back to junior. we were a bit nervous about the impressions we would be able to get out of this little one compared to her big sis. but we were pleasantly surprised and super excited with the results!

we are hard at work on the SS wedding suite over here. and we will be showing you all the pieces that we made with the help of jr. come august. can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO!!! Are they doing all white? Because that would be amazing. I think I would like to do all white when we renew our vows next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! What an honor to be Junior's inaugural piece. It looks awesome ladies. Yall are going to win the MVP award for the wedding. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful! I cannot wait to have one of these in my mailbox!!

    (ps-I'm Jenn's younger sister and she RAVES about you girls!)

    ReplyDelete