Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WM . wedding invitation

at long last....here is the finished invitation!! as you will see in the picture the yellow belly band around the outside holds the invitation and the vellum insert together so that when you open the envelope all of the pieces are bundled together.

i am so excited to send these invitations to WM! and! they have been just as excited to see them and receive all of the pieces in their wedding suite as i have been to make them. there are many things i love about this business but that is at the top of my list.

honestly...i wait to hear from our clients on the day they receive their packages (i may or may not track them a dozen or two times a day). the anticipation is already killing me!




:: this piece features letterpress, stitching & flat printing ::

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I didn't see these because I'm out of town!!!!! I just peed a little with excitement!!! Okay, I peed a lot. I'm in a puddle.

    ReplyDelete